Ready Player One Review


A great film on pop culture, consumer-capitalism, and an appreciation movie for movie & video game geeks. Any geeks. Spielberg showed us that he still had it in the "good popcorn movie master" department.


I initially am not expecting much from this movie but I was surprised. The tons of cameos and references from films, video games, animes, and especially from 80s, plus it being a really good film with good hearwamig story and good character, well this is a rarity.



I don't wanna spoil anything but the final battle blown me away, and when those two BIG Gs coming out, I feel like screaming like a kid. And the ending would make you sob, especially if you're a gamer or a geek, because you might can relate to what the message given by Mark Rylance. Thank you, Spielberg.



7/10

Comments