The Predator (2018) Review


It's probably the dumbest out of all Predator movies yet it's so much fun. Shane Black's effort to change a Predator movie into a dumb, fun and action-packed serving works well for me. I had a good time and I would say this is the best Predator movie since 1987.


Unpopular view, I know. But I really had a fun time from the absurdity and campiness that this movie had. It's not as dry as Predator 2 and not as vanilla like Predator (2010).



Gotta admit tho, the final "anti-Predator armour" was an unnecessary push that made the movie more campier than it already is. I don't think it would grant a sequel, but if there would be, I hope they would keep the fun and campiness aspect and improvise it by giving a better story and a more realistic touch.



5/10


Comments